Happy Anniversary!

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's been one year since I started my little blog, and what an exciting, exhausting and fun year it has been! Whew...I get tired just thinking about it!

In the past year I have:

1. Planned most of the wedding: reception location, celebrated our -1 year anniversary, picked a cake, booked the honeymoon and had a great bridal shower just to name a few!

2. Vacationed in Hilton Head, S.C. and Boston

3. Met some memorable people on the train

4. Celebrated Adam's 23rd Birthday and (and mine)

5. Learned to appreciate football

6. Moved....twice

7. Had Tobey's manhood removed

8. Celebrated lots of holidays

9. Went back to school

10. Had bad days & good days

11. Purchased a new car

12. Learned to appreciate my wonderful fiance and his quirks

13. Had some interesting experiences at work and grew to respect the nation's veterans

14. Been grateful to have a good job, a nice place to live, and plenty of people who love and support me.

I know the next year is going to bring lots of new adventures (the biggest being marriage), and I can't wait to blog about them all!

post signature

1 comment:

Drena said...

What an awesome year of accomplishments and wonderful/funny memories! Can't wait to see what the next one holds.