I cleaned the bathroom

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Usually when I ask Adam to do something, he'll do it. He's a pretty laid-back and congenial guy, and unlike some guys, he's not THAT messy. You will see the occasional dirty glass or dish lying around, and there are usually crumbs on the sofa and the coffee table, but all-in-all, he doesn't make a whole lot of messes.

Every other week or so, I'll ask him to clean the bathroom, and most of the time it will be done the next day when I get home from work. On Monday, I asked him to clean the bathroom and yesterday I came home to a spotless counter and smudge free sink.

Then, I got into the shower and noticed the nasty old toilet-cleaning brush hanging off of the towel rack inside of the shower. When I got out, I asked him why the gross toilet brush was in the shower, and he told me that he uses the toilet brush to clean the shower floor (after saying this he assured me that he rinses "the crap" out of the brush before using it to clean.)

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm glad I found out this little fun fact now, because after he told me, all I could think of was our poor little children someday sitting in the bathtub in poop residue.

Needless to say, there is now a brand spanking new sponge in the shower to use for cleaning.


post signature

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

You're hilarious. At least he cleans it :) I'm glad to know there is now a sponge in the bathroom.

Sara said...

Hey, what's a little toilet water anyway in the grand scheme of things?

LauraAnn said...

That is hilarious! Leave it to a guy to do something like that! I am sure that my future hubby would do the same!

Cara said...

Why does this not surprise me at all?