I love you, a bushel and a peck...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Adam and I had a pretty good and relaxing Valentine's Day:

I made one of Adam's favorite kinds of cake...Banana Cake! It's not quite as good as his Grandmother's, but I like to think it comes in a close second:


Adam brought me a beautiful bouquet:


And we made dinner together tonight. We decided on linguine with clams and shrimp and it was yummy.


Sometimes it's nice just to stay at home and enjoy your Valentine instead of running off somewhere else, or going out for a fancy and expensive dinner. Today was definitely a much needed break after last weekend's birthday bonanza!

post signature

2 comments:

Globetrottingbride said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's. We stayed home and cooked too and it was great. I tagged you with a photo award on my blog today. Enjoy!!

Nicole said...

Got your save the date, I love it.. cant wait!