Back to School, back to School...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day...the first day of my graduate classes, and I have mixed emotions about it. I'm not sure that the first day of school ever gets any easier. On one hand, I am so excited to start getting my master's degree...it's been a huge goal for me for the past few years. On the other hand, I have SO many questions running through my head that are driving me crazy! How will I pay for it? Can I finish in 3 years? Can I still write an OK paper? How will I go to work all day and then study at night when all I want to do is relax?

Then I remember that lots of other people have done it and it makes me feel better. I have amazing examples all around me of educational success. Both of my brother-in-laws did it while working demanding jobs, my parents did it while raising a family and working, many of my friends are doing it....so I'm sure I can do it too, right?

My books are ready, I know where I'm going and I wrote the biggest check I've ever written in my life for my tuition payment, there's no looking back now. Wish me luck!


post signature

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Good Luck! I know you'll do AWESOME!!!

Sara said...

Good luck. I am so proud of you. You will do great!