Dun Dun Duuuunnnnn

Thursday, October 9, 2008

So tomorrow is Tobey's big day, the big doggyhood surgery (I think you all should know what I mean). I just checked my email and found this thoughtful message:

Subject: Tobey

Tobey,
Be Strong! ...as they are about to steal your manhood!
Remember to whine a lot when you get home - work the guilt angle!
If you need refuge, you can stay at Grandpa's.
Love,
Grandpa Bob (Adam's Father)


If anyone else would like to leave their well-wishes for Tobey as he faces the operating room tomorrow...feel free to comment.


post signature


3 comments:

Sara said...

Poor Tobey! It's a good thing he doesn't know what's going to happen to him-ignorance is bliss! He is getting so big, I can't believe it. Riley can certainly sympathize with him. Riley came through with flying colors, as I know Tobey will, too. Remember, you'll have to carry him up the steps for a few days.

CBA1 said...

Perhaps "Snip Snip I hope the knife doesn't slip" would be an appropriate title for the post. And please, don't attribute the title of Tobey's Grandpa to me.

Carrie Davis said...

:) poor Tobey..Hope he does ok.