Thanksgiving Weekend Recap

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend was busy and full of both my family and Adam's family. Thursday, we had lunch Thanksgiving at Adam's, and dinner Thanksgiving at my house with everyone. It was fun, and this picture proves how big our family is becoming:

On Saturday night, the Cianfichi's and I headed over to Hershey so they could see the wedding reception site. I had hoped that it would be decorated for Christmas, but no such luck! We went to dinner and then walked around Hershey Park's Candy Lane:
Sunday we headed back to Baltimore, and yesterday it was back to the grind. Now, the countdown begins to Christmas!

On a completely unrelated note, what is the deal with rolling backpacks/briefcases? Today, I almost killed myself when a lady on the metro rolled her rolling briefcase right into my path. My mother has even told me that kindergartners have them....why does a 5-year-old even need any backpack period? Seriously, I think they should all be destroyed.

post signature

1 comment:

Sara said...

The picture on the carousel might be a nice addition to save the dates especially since it was taken on the carousel at Hershey Park. You might dress it up with a cute border of Hershey kisses or something. Just a thought.

Me