Bridal Shower Surprise!

Monday, July 27, 2009

A couple of weeks ago, I was told that my sister and brother-in-law would be coming to Pennsylvania for the weekend, and I was asked if I would drive up to see them. So on Saturday morning, Adam and I made our way up to Mechanicsburg so that we could hang out, and so I could go mother-of-the-bride dress shopping with my Mom and sister. After finding a beautiful dress for her, we went over to one of our family's favorite restaurants in Hershey for what I thought would be a girls lunch. Little did I know, the girls lunch would include about 25 women and was actually a surprise bridal shower. Needless to say, it was a great shower and it was so nice to see everyone from my family and Adam's family in the same room. We also got some wonderful presents!

Here are a few pictures, courtesy of Adam's Mom:


post signature

No comments: