Beach Bound

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On Saturday, I woke up at 5:00 AM and Adam and I started the long drive to Hilton Head Island, SC, where his parents had rented a condo for the week. After 10 hours, and a traumatic stick shift driving lesson on my part, we arrived at the beach around 4:00 PM. Since then, we have pretty much been doing nothing, so there really isn't anything exciting write about. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.



It is my new opinion that I really do not want to go to work again next week, but I guess I won't think about that right now.

Tomorrow we're headed to Savannah for the day and I cannot WAIT.

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Pretty! Wish I were there :) Enjoy your time off.

Sara said...

Lucky dog! Hope you are having a great time! Say "Hi" to everyone for me. Have fun in Savannah and with Paula Deen.