Something New

Monday, August 16, 2010

Right before I bought my Hyundai Santa Fe, I test drove an Audi A3 and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, the one I test drove had a ton of miles on it, which is why I ended up not purchasing it. Since then, Adam has been researching and has been on the look-out for a nice A3 at a good price.

Last weekend, we found one. At first, I thought it was crazy to even go look at another car because being spontaneous is totally not my personality. However, he talked me into going and looking at the car on Saturday afternoon after I was done working overtime.

Well, I fell in love and so... we bought it! I know, it's crazy! We even traded the Santa Fe for what I bought it for!

Since we drove it home on Saturday evening, we've had a blast driving around with the sunroof open, singing to the radio and figuring out our new toy. Rest assured, I WILL NOT be trading this one for something else anytime soon.

DSC_0768

DSC_0771

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats on the new car!

Carrie Davis said...

Nice! Oh, to be young, double income and no kids! Love it. Be spontaneous while you can. We've made our share of car impulse buys.

Toni said...

Awesome new car! Congrats!!