Shoe Explosion

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The entry to our apartment can be quite hazardous by the end of the week, due to none other than the SHOE EXPLOSION!!!

Since I ride the metro everyday, I usually wear sneakers on the metro and then change into sandals/heels when I get to work. Therefore, I am usually carrying a pair of shoes in my work bag.

Each morning, when I'm getting my bag ready, I toss the shoes that are in there from the day before into the small entrance way of the apartment and put in the pair of shoes for the current day. Of course I never think about picking up the shoes later and putting them back in my closet.
By the end of the week, the entrance to the apartment looks like this:

DSC_0677 - Copy - Copy

Perhaps a shoe rack would be a good Christmas present this year?

No comments: