It's Been Awhile!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week, but it's been really busy around here. Hopefully everything will settle down now and I can get back to the grind.

Monday was my 23rd birthday, but we did most of the celebrating for it on Saturday! Saturday morning, 3 of my bridesmaids ventured down to Baltimore to look at some dresses for the wedding. Here are some that we liked (by Bill Levkoff):













Since Saturday, I have been looking at dresses online, and here are some more that I like (by Dessy):











On Saturday night, we had a group of 13 people that went out to dinner at the Melting Pot to celebrate some more! It was alot of fun, and I seeing everyone, we even had cake and ice cream back at Adam's apartment. My real birthday was on Monday and it was pretty low-key. My cubicle was decorated at work, and Adam made me taco salad for dinner. All-in-all it was a great way to start what will be a busy and exciting 23rd year. This week, I am working hard at getting out the save-the-dates for the wedding. If you want a sneak peak at the website that Adam created, you can click here and check it out.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and is getting ready to show the love on Valentine's Day.

post signature

1 comment:

Cara said...

I still love the dress on the top right...my favorite!