Can we take our honeymoon now?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sorry I've been M.I.A. for a week or so, but things have been quite hectic with school, work and trying to fix my increasingly broken car (poor Cooper). The good news is that after I get my muffler replaced today, hopefully nothing else will go wrong for awhile (keep your fingers crossed)!

In other news, I was checking out the Wedding Chicks blog today and found where I want to go for our honeymoon in December.

Check out Verana.


It's located in the jungle with Pacific Ocean views and what looks like an amazing spa! It's even kind of semi affordable and you stay in little open-air bungalows.
I guess I'll just have to dream about it for the next 9 months. Of course, if things keep going wrong with the car, I might be replacing it instead of any honeymoon at all.

post signature

No comments: