A Handy Place for My Rolling Pin Collection

Saturday, January 31, 2009

For Christmas this year, Adam and his dad made me an awesome holder for my antique rolling pin collection! I had been wanting something to put them all in, but had resorted to using an old crock my Mom gave me. Imagine my surprise on Christmas Eve morning when I got my amazing holder. It meant alot to me, not only because it helped display my collection, but also because it was really nice of both of them to use their free time to make it.

A couple of weekends ago, we painted it navy blue to match my decor and antiqued it so it looked a little worn out. Adam hung it up for me this morning. The pins can be stacked two deep, so I can collect five more.

So, without further adieu...here it is (!!!!):


I love it and I'm sure it will hang in my kitchen for many years to come!


post signature

2 comments:

Drena said...

cool....you are the first person I know that collects rolling pins. very different and interesting!

Unknown said...

Hello,
I am a highschool student and i am writing a paper on collecting rolling pins. For my paper, i have to ask a few questions to a collector and i was wondering if i could as you a few questions. Hope to hear from you, thanks!