Snap, snap. I've won the picture tag award!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Globetrotting Bride tagged me with this Picture Tag Award. Here are the instructions
1) go to your pictures on your computer
2) go to your 6th folder
3) choose the 6th picture in that folder


I was lucky because my 6th folder was my "favorite pictures" folder! This picture was actually taken the night Adam and I met, back when I thought he was a loser frat guy. It was a toga party and I still have that blue toga! I think I might have it sewn into my dress as my "something blue."

The six people I tag are:
1. My sister, Carrie at DavisPartyof3
2. Carrie's friend, Drena from DrenaExplainsitAll
3. Nicole at ANotefromNicole
4. Cara at Cara'sCorner
5. Toni at ToniintheCity
6. Michele from Michele'sLife

post signature

No comments: