Finished Kitchen

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We had our granite counters installed two weeks ago tomorrow, but I haven't had time to post about them until today. Everything went smoothly with the installation, and we are really happy with the outcome. I'm sure we will enjoy this kitchen for many years to come. It is safe to say that we are pretty much done with big projects for now. We are planning on relaxing throughout the spring and summer and maybe working on some smaller things around the house.

See that little owl on the island? Adam and I saw that while we were in New York City for my birthday and he surprised me with it today!

DSC_0848

A view from the side:

DSC_0856

A little comparison from what it used to look like to today:

before_after

1 comment:

Toni said...

Your kitchen looks fabulous!!!