Vacation Hangover

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vacation last week was amazing! Adam and I did nothing the whole time, and enjoyed it immensely. Everyday, I would get up, have breakfast, take the dog for a walk and read until the pool opened. Then, we would read at the pool for a few hours before returning for nap time. We would read or play games until dinner time and then we would go walk on the boardwalk. I couldn't have asked for a better trip and I definitely got to use my new Nook!

I didn't take too many pictures because we were pretty boring while we were there.

One of the highlights of the trip was going to Dogfish Head Brewery in Milton, DE. Adam loved it and you got free samples at the end:


DSC_0597

DSC_0614

My favorite part was visiting Lewes, DE on Saturday night for dinner. The town was adorable, and I loved all of the colonial style houses. I'm not an expert night photographer, but I thought this little church was beautiful:

DSC_0637

Overall, a fantastic trip.

No comments: