Crabby

Sunday, May 30, 2010

We started out our Memorial Day weekend by going up to my sister and brother-in-law's house for crabs. They got two dozen jumbo crabs for us to pick and enjoy, and even though I'm not a big fan of getting my hands covered in crab guts and Old Bay seasoning, I still picked 3 crabs before letting Adam do the hard work for me. In the end, two dozen was too much and my wonderful husband got stuck with the job of picking the rest of the crab meat. Now I can make crab cakes tomorrow night.

It was baby Jacob's first crab experience and he was dressed for the occasion! He was a good sport during the photo shoot as we held stinky crabs up next to him. Maybe next year he'll be eating them along with everyone else.

DSC_0411

DSC_0413

DSC_0424

DSC_0416

DSC_0425

DSC_0427

No comments: