Bathing in Champagne

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today I was browsing Facebook when I saw an ad for a resort in the Poconos. The ad looked so crazy that I had to go to the website to see for myself. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a picture of an 8-foot-tall champagne class that doubles as a whirlpool bathtub.

At first I thought it was kinda cool, but then once I saw all of the pictures that looked like the people in there were in for quite the romantic night (*wink, wink*) it made me consider that all I would be thinking about as I slept on the big, round, king sized bed is all of the people who had slept there before me and what they had done (and if I would come home with any mysterious diseases).

I don't think I would get much sleep.


1 comment:

Toni said...

hahahah I LOVE that champagne bathtub. It's so outrageously tacky :)