Guest Blogger!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

For those of you who are interested, you can check out my guest column on weddingchicks.com! You can also read the other guest blogger's entries by clicking on their names to the right. It should be a fun way to share my wedding ideas and learn about other people's ideas as well.

The guest bloggers were encouraged to write about anything and everything having to do with our big days, including the budget. At first, I thought I would be up against girls with unlimited budgets and big ideas, but after reading the other introductions, I realized that the other guest columnists have the same budgeting concerns that I have, so I can't wait to see how they use their allotted funding to make their day special and unique.

On another note, last night, my Delta Gamma little, Missy, headed down to Baltimore to hang out for the night! I made dinner for a group of people and then we headed into downtown. We had an amazing time and it was wonderful hanging out with Missy and my old roommate Michele.

post signature

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Its great that you finally got to get together with Michele, I hope we can catch up soon!

Carrie Davis said...

That's AWESOME!!

Heather said...

Hi Rachel! Just wanted to tell you that I felt the exact same way you did re: the other brides and their budgets, I still have those doubts myself. It was nice to see that someone else shares my feelings:) Looking forward to getting to know you better!

New Bikram Yogi said...

Hey Rachel, I love your blog! It's nice seeing what you're up to - congrats on your engagement!

-Stacy Schecter