Check the Glove Compartment

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

For months now I have been drooling over the Nook at Barnes and Noble. How cool would it be to be able to read any book you want, any time you want without having to lug it around with you? I worked some overtime in the hope that I would be able to get one before we head to the beach in two weeks.

Today Adam and I celebrated 4 years of being a couple. When we celebrated one year of being together three years ago, we went to Washington, D.C. for the weekend. On the way home he asked me to look for something in the glove compartment of his car and when I did, there was an IPOD in there for me! It is still one of my favorite memories.

Tonight after dinner, he asked me if I wanted to go get ice cream, so we headed out to the car. Just joking around I opened the glove compartment and said to him, "oh, is there anything here?" Little did I know, there actually was something in there! A NOOK!!!

Of course, I felt like a total idiot because I completely ruined the surprise, but I am still really excited about my new toy.

DSC_0586

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Wow - he's started a pretty expensive tradition :) You're a lucky girl. It was great seeing you this past weekend.

Nicole said...

you are a very lucky girl. :)Surprises are so great!