New Look

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's been a crazy week so far for me! My spring classes just ended (as in, I just turned in my take-home final about 2 minutes ago) and Adam bought be a new lens for my camera as a present for finishing. The lens is pretty amazing, and takes some great close-up shots, some of which are displayed below. Hopefully this summer I will have the opportunity to take a photography class at a camera shop right around the corner. I wish I could say things are slowing down for the next few months, but my online course already started and I have some big things going on at work.

The blog also got a new look, thanks to Adam. He is my personal web-designer, even if he doesn't always take my opinion on how things should look.



DSC_0396

DSC_0402

DSC_0224

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm glad you finished your class but that sucks you have to move on to the next one. If you need a subject/subjects for your new lens you are always welcome at our house :) (Just thought I would throw it out there) Hope you have a great weekend. We will be around if you guys want to come over.

LauraAnn said...

The new look looks great! :-)

And congrats on finishing your class and the new lens. I love the doggie picture!