La Cucaracha

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How fitting that I have this to post on Cinco de Mayo! Today, I walked into the bathroom at work and this is what I saw (I know the picture is REALLY grainy, but I imagine you can still see the largest cock roach ever):

Now, I am extremely afraid to go to the bathroom in this building.

The whole situation reminded me of the time my family lived in this little rental house in Arkansas while our other house was being built. The place was full of roaches and when you opened the silverware drawer in the morning, they would all scatter away. Once, one ended up in my sister's shoe and she screamed bloody murder until we got rid of it. Just one of many hilarious childhood moments.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hope you picked the next stall over before you pulled down your pants.