Plan B

Thursday, August 7, 2008

So, to make a long story short, we were screwed over by the Hotel Hershey, who apparently double booked the room the wedding was supposed to be in on December 5, 2009. Thus, we have to come up with a Plan B. I thought I would explain the options, and if anyone reads this thing...please comment and let me know what you think....

Option 1.
Place: Hershey Country Club
Date: December 5, 2009

Option 2.
Place: West Shore Country Club
Date: October 3, 10, 17 or 24, 2009 (whatever weekend is available)

Option 3.
Place: New Room in the Hershey Hotel's "Great Expansion" (the room is supposed to be finished in June, 2009, but we have no idea what it will look like or whether it will be ready in time)
Date: December 5, 2009

Option 4.
Place: Hershey Lodge
Date: Sometime in October

Option 5.
Place: Eloping in Las Vegas with an Elvis-Themed Wedding
Date: Next Weekend


There ya go...if you read this, comment and let me know which one has your vote, as I am kind of up in the air and disappointed right now.

The good news is....tomorrow is the last day of work before a wonderful week in Hilton Head, S.C.

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Hey! You have a blog..when the heck did that happen? Sucks about the hershey hotel...I think an October wedding could be really beautiful...with oranges, yellows, reds...The Hershey Lodge looks really nice.

Sara said...

I vote for Vegas. I think Adam would look good in a white jump suit with his hair slicked back!

Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel! Reading your blog seems to help clue the Blessing Family in on what's going on in your life! I'm sorry to hear about the Hershey Hotel - I looked at the Hershey Lodge link, and it looks really pretty. I agree with Carrie - a fall wedding here would be beautiful. Congrats on your engagement and I wish you the best with the wedding planning :)

Nicole said...

We vote Hershey Lodge!!

<3 Nic, Toni, & Michele