Back to work

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This week has been spent recovering from vacation, getting caught up on work and just getting back into the swing of things. Nothing too exciting going on...but I thought I would share some pictures of Savannah, and Paula Deen's restaurant, Lady and Sons.

I was kind of disappointed, I guess I was expecting Paula to pop out with a huge pad of butter and some homemade biscuits, but really there was just a big buffet and some mediocre peach cobbler. Oh well. I absolutely LOVED Savannah, even though it poured rain the entire time we were there. I hope someday I can go back for a weekend just to wander around and check out all of the amazing old houses.

Savannah's City Hall:


I took this picture after rushing to the restaurant so we could be in line by 9:00 AM to get a reservation:

I made Adam take a picture of the buffet, which really looks like pretty much every other buffet:


Sorry there aren't too many pictures, but as I said...it was pouring the whole time we were there.

In Tobey news, after his week away from us, he has returned and I think he still remembers Adam and me.

In wedding news, Adam, My Mom and I are going to look at the Hershey Country Club this Saturday....keeping my fingers crossed that it is the perfect reception location.


No comments: