Adam's 27th

Thursday, September 13, 2012



Yesterday, Adam turned 27. While we were at his birthday dinner, I kept thinking how fast this year has flown. I literally feel like I went to bed on his 26th birthday and woke up and it’s September 12th again. Anyway, it’s always great to take a day out and celebrate the amazing guy I get to call my husband.

Here are some of the big moments of year 26:

- Accomplished MANY home improvement projects including: installing tile (in our guest bathroom and for our kitchen backsplash); painting kitchen cabinets; installing crown molding…and many, many more things
- Quit the job he’s had since he graduated from college
- Became a partner in a start-up with his old boss
- Said a sad goodbye to a grandmother and grandmother-in-law
- Sold his little red Hyundai
- Put up with me for another year (now THAT’S an accomplishment)

We are looking forward to celebrating his birthday a little bit more with family this weekend. Adam, I can’t wait to see what 27 has in store for you!

No comments: