It's been forever...

Monday, January 18, 2010

Yes, it has been awhile since I last updated...we've been very busy running around doing lots of things and keeping very busy.

We had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of friends and family. We spent time in Mechanicsburg with my family and in Scranton with Adam's family. It was nice to spend time with everyone and just hang out and relax after the craziness of the wedding was over.

On New Year's Eve, we hung out with Adam's sister Cara and my friend Laura. We had a really nice dinner and then played some games until midnight. On January 1st, Adam and I threw our first big dinner party since we've been married. We hosted both families and had a great time laughing, talking and watching football.

Last weekend, we headed to the PA Farm Show in Harrisburg and had a great time looking at all of the animals and exhibits.


We are planning on sitting back and enjoying the rest of the winter months without too many big plans. Graduate classes start again for me next week and I will be taking two classes, both on Thursday night. Adam and I can't wait to stay in Baltimore, stay warm and enjoy being newlyweds for a little while.

I thought I'd show you Tobey's favorite spot to nap, right in front of our space heater:

2 comments:

Cara said...

Enjoy the relaxation...it'll be nice to finally wind down!

Toni said...

THE FARM SHOW!!! wish i could have joined you!!