Soundtrack to My Night

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I really wish I was one of those people that could concentrate in any situation no matter what was going on around me, but I'm not. In fact I need total silence to pay attention and learn, which is why the girl sitting next to me in class is driving me mad!

Here is the soundtrack:
"cough cough sniff sniff" (I think she has the bubonic plague)

"crunch crunch" (she's like a size negative 2 and she just pulled a 5 course meal out of her brown paper sack)

"tap tap tap" (typing on what seems like the loudest computer EVER)

"hair up hair down" (over and over doesn't that make your hair a greaseball?)

"shuffle shuffle shuffle" (is it necessary to organize your whole binder during class?)

Not only is this girl a huge noiseball but she is also one of those goody goody know-it-alls that interupt other students, argue with the professor (one of my biggest pet peeves) and talk down to everyone in the class.

I think next week I need to find a new seat.


Side note: This blog entry was typed on my iPod during my 15 minute class break, and after writing it, I moved to a quiet corner on the opposite side of the classroom.

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

I can just see your face!! Hope you have a quiet relaxing night tonight.

Drena said...

u crack me up! I know just the type....I'm not big on kiss ups either.