26

Friday, February 10, 2012



Yesterday, I celebrated my 26th birthday! I had a great day complete with presents, cards, phone calls, dinner at the Melting Pot (now an annual tradition) and my favorite chocolate cake with pink frosting made from scratch by Adam. This weekend, we have plans to head to New York City to see Wicked and celebrate some more. Overall, I'd say I'm a pretty lucky girl.

Remember last year when I set two goals for this year? One was buying a house, and the other was finishing my Master's Degree. I am so happy to say that I (or we, because I couldn't have done either of those without Adam) accomplished both of those goals. Year 25 was amazing, exciting and full of new experiences, and I hope 26 is just as wonderful!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday! Can't wait to see you tomorrow in NYC :)