The House

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our search for a house began in late February and just ended last weekend. It was a really difficult and really stressful, especially because we didn't agree on a house at first. After seeing many houses, we ended up debating between two...one that Adam loved, and one that I loved. Of course, we both REALLY LIKED the other person's house too. In the end however, the price solved the problem for us and we ended up putting an offer in on the house that I liked most. We feel as though it has the most potential and we can really put our mark on it and make it our own. The couple moving out is divorcing, so we are hoping to bring a little bit of love back into our new home.

We are planning on moving in June 16th so that I can start my job on June 20th. I know the next month is going to be extremely stressful, but I know that it will all be worth it in the end!

DSC_0145

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The house looks great! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Nicole said...

Great house, congratulations and welcome to home ownership! The fun is just beginning :)