Quick Recap

Monday, June 1, 2009


So....it's been awhile.

Life has been pretty crazy recently! I decided to take a graduate course this summer, so the professor crammed 14 weeks of work into 4. Needless to say, the class owns me until June 18th, but after that I will be home free until the end of August.

Class is just the beginning of the busy life I lead! Memorial Day weekend, Adam and I went to a beautiful wedding in Ohio. Although the wedding was very nice, it was my first visit to Ohio, and I must say, I wasn't very impressed. I don't think I want to move there anytime soon.

We also went to a housewarming party for my sister and brother-in-law! It was really fun, and they have worked so hard on their house. It looks beautiful, I wish I would have taken some pictures to post.

Adam and I are getting ready to book our honeymoon to ROME (a wonderful wedding gift from his parents) and we are so excited. The picture above is one of the hotels we're considering. The big day is only about 6 months away and there is so much to look forward to! We are also planning a long weekend trip to Boston with 3 other friends this summer sometime.

So that, in a nutshell, it what's been going on with me for the past 2 weeks or so. Nothing too exciting, but definitely enjoying summer so far.

post signature

2 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Wow! Honeymooning in Rome! That is awesome!

Toni said...

Wow Rome is so amazing!!! I remember Michele, my study-abroad roommate, spoke to Adam while we were in Rome. He told her he had met a really special girl named Rachel and we made the connection that the special Rachel he spoke of was my sorority sister and new roommate! lol I know you will have a wonderful time in Italy!