It's been awhile....

Monday, May 11, 2009




With my graduate class finishing up next week, and my summer class starting the week after, life has been crazy hectic lately. That doesn't even include death threats at work, choosing a wedding gown and celebrating mother's day on Saturday with my favorite Mom and on Sunday with Adam's Mom. May is just plain busy and every weekend is taken up with some kind of plans!

The picture above is the table my Mom hosted for a women's tea at our church. It was wonderful to have 3 generations in one place (although we were missing the 4th generation of our family due to double ear infections).

This weekend my parents ventured down to Baltimore to come look at bridal gowns, and I found one! I am so excited about my beautiful dress and cannot wait until I get to see it when it comes in and wear it on December 5th! We also chose invitations and I think I know which bridesmaid dress I want. Things are certainly coming together, and I am so excited and grateful for this beautiful wedding that is being planned!


post signature

No comments: