Barney Gets Territorial

Friday, November 7, 2008

I came across this news article today and thought it was pretty funny, I also thought my Mom would appreciate it:


From the Washington Post:

Not everyone in the White House is taking the news of Barack Obama's victory with aplomb.
Reuters television White House correspondent Jon Decker reports that President Bush's dog Barney, going on a walk this morning on the North Lawn, let his reaction to the news show.
He "bit my right index finger this morning -- as I reached down to pet him," Decker said. The bite broke skin and the wound was bleeding enough to prompt White House physician Dr. Richard Tubb to treat Decker with antibiotics. He will also be getting a tetanus shot.
President Bush, speaking to staff and reporters today, called portions of the South Lawn "Barney's Playground."Barney may be just protecting his turf from intruders, thinking about the coming intrusion from the promised Obama pooch.






post signature

No comments: