CRIBS...Rachel Achuff

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Since I am not venturing anywhere over the weekends in October, I was struggling to think of something to blog about. Since many of the people that read my blog (if there are any of you) have never been to my apartment, I thought I would take you on a virtual tour of the little space that I am proud to call my own. Of course, it looks way better in person, so if you would like to come visit, feel free!





My bedroom



Dining Room Table



Kitchen Table


Living Room & Desk

My Two Favorite Boys

post signature


2 comments:

Sara said...

Love your apartment. It is so cozy. Looks like someone else's digs that I used to go to a long time ago-except for the two boys.

Carrie Davis said...

Thanks for showing pics of your crib. I've wanted to know what it looks like - hopefully I'll get to see it soon.