The Move

Monday, June 20, 2011

Whew, life has been extremely busy lately, but we are now in the phase of settling into home ownership and residency in Delaware. Last Tuesday was my last day of work in Baltimore, Wednesday we closed on the house, Thursday we moved all of our stuff and Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent working like crazy to get lots of little jobs done around the house. Luckily, we both have amazing families that helped with all of those little jobs. We couldn't have done it without their help. Now, all of the boxes are unpacked and the house is already looking much, much better! I'm hoping I can take you all on a tour room by room as we make them our own.

We have already made some changes to the outside....can you tell?

Before:
DSC_0145

After:
DSC_0615

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You trimmed the bushes, added flowers, and put up that flag! Did I get them all. You will love owning a home and making it your own. Its a lot of work but rewarding none the less. I cant wait to come and visit and have you guys down in Philly. So happy you're closer! xoxo.

Unknown said...

The house looks great and I like all the changes. I can't wait to see it. I'm so happy that everything went smoothly.

Toni said...

Off to a great start! I'm so happy for you and Adam - you have a beautiful new home :)