I am not dead...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

No people, I am not dead...just extremely, extremely busy. Since I last posted, some exciting things have happened:

1. My new nephew Max was born at the end of October. I went down to Atlanta to visit last week and he is adorable! It was great seeing the whole Davis family, getting to cuddle with Max and play with Charlotte. The best memory of when I was down there was when my sisters and I were all singing Bon Jovi with Charlotte while we played pretend instruments.

2. Fall semester is almost over which means that I only have one more year of graduate school left. Next December, I will officially be a Master of Public Administration and a Penn State graduate.

3. It's almost my first wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. We're hoping to make 2011 a year to remember by finishing grad school and possibly buying a house.

Those are just a few things happening in the Cianfichi household. I know I've been slacking on recipe ruts, but I'm hoping to get back to them after the holidays. Hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I was beginning to worry about you!