Red All About It

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's a bit overwhelming to be planning a wedding in the world of blogging, facebook and The Knot because there are so many amazing ideas out there when it comes to planning. It's hard to sift through everything to figure out what is really important to you. Obviously you can't have EVERY cute thing you see...it would blow your budget (and probably drive you crazy.) I have, however, decided to enduldge in a few wedding trends for December 5th.

About a month ago, I made the executive decision that the girls in the bridal party would all wear red shoes. Since they will all have different black dresses, I thought red shoes would be a fun and unique way to tie everything together. I even decided to match! Thus started the quest for the perfect pair. I finally found them at DSW for a reasonable price, so I bought them for everyone.

When Adam and I returned from our long weekend at the beach, I was surprised to see that they had already arrived. Of course I tore open the box and gushed over them (I mean, every girl loves shoes, right?) while Adam proclaimed that it looked like OZ had puked all over our living room. I can't wait to bring them along for my first dress fitting next week. Next on the footwear checklist is finding the perfect red argyle socks for the guys.

post signature

1 comment: