SURPRISE!

Monday, May 18, 2009

This weekend, Adam and I headed back to Mechanicsburg again for another slew of events.

Saturday night, we went to dinner at the Hershey Country Club to celebrate my Mom's birthday. It was an interesting and eventful dinner, and hopefully the food at the wedding will turn out better than dinner on Saturday.

On Sunday, Adam, Cara and I (along with lots of help) hosted a surprise 50th birthday party for Adam's Dad. The party was a hit, and I actually think he was surprised. We had lots of fun people, lots of great food and a cake that took up an entire refrigerator! Overall the party was a hit, which makes me look forward to the craziness that our wedding will bring in December. I'm also extremely lucky that I get to marry into such an amazing family!

Here are some pictures from Sunday:






post signature

No comments: